Be IBS Free Retreats
Be IBS Free in style…!
Got IBS? Want to improve your overall health? Want fast results?
Get started with our luxury ‘Be IBS Free’ Retreat to learn how you can start to reduce your symptoms quickly and easily in a welcoming group environment. We have been working hard behind the scenes to bring you our much requested and highly anticipated Be IBS Free retreats combining rest, relaxation, yoga, walking, tried and tested IBS free food, educational talks and cooking classes.
During the retreats you will be looked after and supported throughout your time with us learning about what foods are good for IBS and what foods should be avoided. This will enable you to start reducing your symptoms and start feeling more comfortable.
These retreats are for people with busy lives who want to take some time out for themselves to gain a deeper understanding of their bodies, learn how to reduce their IBS symptoms simply and naturally, who like working in a group environment, meeting new people and enjoying the journey.
Our retreats provide you learning in the most comfortable of settings and include:
- step by step guidance throughout
- the chance to meet a group of like-minded people with the opportunity of making lifelong friends from across the globe
- information proven to help you reduce your symptoms and improve your overall health
- renewed confidence with food and maybe even some new cooking skills
- build a deep relationship and respect for your body
- food and drinks throughout the retreat to suit all allergies and intolerances
- accommodation for 2 or 6 nights, depending on the length of the retreat
We have an amazing team in place and some exciting venues lined up and we really look forward to welcoming you.
Want to get started?
For further information book your complementary consultation using the calendar below. Benefits of these consultations are as follows:
- Symptom Analysis. Discover what your body is trying to tell you by producing unwanted IBS symptoms
- Free Dietary Advice. Start feeling better straight away by providing you with simple and easy to follow advice.
- Q&A session. Get your digestive health questions answered by our IBS Specialist, Helen Mileham
Your consultation is the first step to you becoming IBS Free and learning what your body required from you within your daily diet.
‘Be IBS Free’ With Glorious Food!
For further information please email our resident IBS Specialist Helen Mileham on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our IBS Helpline on +44 (0)1553 3404245
During your ‘Be IBS Free’ retreat with us you will enjoy:
- Welcome induction morning
- Gentle yoga classes to stimulate the lymph system
- Cookery classes
- Educational nutrition talks
- Nature walks
- IBS free food, all requirements catered for
- Colon cleansing colonics (optional)
- Digestive system clearing supplements
- Private or shared rooms
- ‘Be IBS Free’ starter kit
- *Optional Extra* Pre and Post retreat diet planning
Not only this, our retreats are set in beautiful surroundings in stunning locations and are a real chance to get away from it all, focus on yourself and improve your health for years to come.
“I really enjoyed working with Glorious Food. The difference in my health before and after working with Helen is amazing. I can’t believe how much different I feel just by eating different food, the right foods for my body.
Now I know that I can enjoy a healthy diet and I actually prefer this to what I was eating before. I still have the odd treat now and again but it doesn’t bother my like it used to. I don’t get hardly any cravings and don’t miss feeling bloated and uncomfortable all the time.
Thanks Helen for helping me see the light and have some hope of feeling normal again.”
“I am so glad I was recommended to Helen to help me with my tummy problems. I have lost weight and gained more energy and I have learned so much more about food and what I should take out of my diet. And I can still eat potatoes!
You can see the difference in the way my clothes fit me better and my skin is glowing. I am excited about where this journey takes me for the future.
Thank you Helen for helping me make better food choices and feeling better.”
If you would like more information on any of our Be IBS Free solutions, please contact us using the contact form below.