Be IBS Free
‘Be IBS Free’ from anywhere at any time…
The benefits form our ‘Be IBS Free’ course are that you can dip in and out of it whenever suits you, from anywhere in the world. There is a minimum hourly requirement of just 3 hours a week and you can spend as long as your schedule allows reading through the information and food prepping.
Taking care of what foods you put into your body is the only way to beat IBS, no doubt you may have tried as many other ‘cures’ as I have; with medications, half-hearted and unfounded elimination diets, the FODMAP diet, not eating junk foods, going wild and eating nothing but junk foods because, hey, you feel rubbish anyway. I know, I have been there. It isn’t pretty and none of these things worked in the past to any substantial long-lasting degree.
The results from getting the diet working for you rather than against you will be:
- Reduced symptoms, usually between 80 – 100%. You will now be in control of your body, rather than the other way around
- renewed confidence with food, fall in love with food again
- learn how to feed yourself and your family for years to come safeguarding future health
- you’ll become IBS free as long as you stick with it and be able to manage your symptoms now and in the future
- you will build a deep relationship with your body and learn how to recognise when symptoms creep back in and then instinctively know what to do to keep them at bay
This knowledge has taken me over 20 years to accumulate from various parts of the world. I have been taught by world leaders and experts in dietary health and have put this course together just for you in your crazy busy life, so that you can get these incredible results with minimum effort.
Want to know more?
For further information book your complementary consultation using the calendar below. Benefits of these consultations are as follows:
- Symptom Analysis. Discover what your body is trying to tell you by producing unwanted IBS symptoms
- Free Dietary Advice. Start feeling better straight away by providing you with simple and easy to follow advice.
- Q&A session. Get your digestive health questions answered by our IBS Specialist, Helen Mileham
This consultation is the first step to you becoming IBS Free and learning what your body required from you within your daily diet.
‘Be IBS Free’ With Glorious Food!
For further information email our resident IBS Specialist Helen Mileham on email@example.com or call our IBS Helpline on +44 (0)1553 3404245
This is why I have created this incredibly effective ‘Be IBS Free’ Online Course. All you need is internet access and an email address.
On this course you will get:
- FREE symptom and dietary health check consultation
- A tailored to you IBS Free dietary program
- Access to over 100 proven IBS Free recipes
- Weekly step by step guidance straight to your inbox
- Regular Nutritional Coaching to keep you on track
- Access to our Private Facebook group so you don’t have to go it alone
- Continued email support from IBS Specialist, Helen Mileham
This really is a fool proof course and provided you adhere to the minimum requirement of 3 hours a week to learn and food prep you will be in control of your IBS symptoms, loving your body and feeling fully energised with your diet
“Over the past 4 months my IBS symptoms were getting worse and worse and making me feel very uncomfortable. Then by chance I met Helen at a training course and when she told me what she I was over the moon, I had found someone to help me with my symptoms so I could start getting back to normal again.
Since working with Helen through my Be IBS Free program I have lost a stone in weight, feel more energised than ever and I’m eating a great, healthy and balanced diet which I enjoy. I have been pretty good at following the suggestions and combined this with regular exercise for dded benefits.
The online side of the program was like a breath of fresh air and I was really impressed with the way it was run. It was easy to access and the information sank in pretty quickly. Plus I could dip in and out of it when I needed to and really got into taking photos of food!
I think I had always had stomach problems but they escalated at the beginning of the year and were starting to affect my work life and social life. I would strongly suggest that you book Helen’s free call if you are worried about any health problems as this is the only way you will get some real answers.”Claire Bonner
“I was recommended to go and see Helen by my daughter who had really great results with Helen the previous year and was still doing well. I must admit I was a little sceptical about whether this would work for ma as I had so much going on with my health, not just IBS symptoms. I have high blood pressure, low energy and was getting really fed up with it all.
Helen suggested this course of action to me which I felt able to fit into my life easily. We went through the initial call together and after speaking with Helen at length, I realised that maybe she could help me. I took the plunge and started the following week.
About a week into it I started to feel more energised, I didn’t have to force myself out of bed in the mornings anymore. I could eat such a different and varied range of foods, things that I had forgotten about over the years and my energy levels continued to improve, My toilet habits were getting better and better and I was gaining confidence to go out more.
Since starting the program I have lost 7 lbs, but more than that I have my life back. I feel like living again. Thank you Helen, I can’t wait to see the results at the end of this amazing, and pretty easy course you have mapped out!”Peggy Stratton
If you would like more information on any of our Be IBS Free solutions, please contact us using the contact form below.